- Most Famous Istanbul Tour
- Bosphorus Cruise & Asia Tour
- Jewish Heritage Tour
- Halfday Classical Tour 1
- Halfday Classical Tour 2
- Halfday Bosphorus Tour
- Dolmabahce tour
- shopping tour
- turkish night
Istanbul Package Tours
- istanbul tour for 3 days
- istanbul tour for 4 days
- istanbul tour for 5 days
- istanbul tour for 6 days
- istanbul & cappadocia 5 days
- istanbul & cappadocia 7 days
Bosphorus Cruise & Asia Tour
Meeting with your guide at the İstanbul Port and Continue for a full day tour;
Spice Bazaar (or known as Egyptian Bazaar), is the second biggest covered bazaar after Grand Bazaar. Lots of shops are selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish, mystical tastes and smelss with different aromas of various spices.
Bosphorus Cruise, through the waterway separating the two continents, a strait that forms part of the boundary between Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of Ottoman palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
Beylerbeyi Palace, which is the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons, famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier.
Bosphorus Bridge : Unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 5 minutes.
Camlica Hill : The best point of view of panorama of Istanbul and Bosphorus.
After the tour you will be transferred back to your Cruise Ship.
- Private Deluxe A/C VIP Vehicle.
- Private Professional Driver.
- Private Professional Licenced English Speaking Tour Guide.
- All Entrance Fees mentioned by the itineraries.
- Gasoline & Carpark Fees.
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
- Lunches & Personal Expences.